hold the pepperoni my sweet peony

Holy flippin freesias batman!  
I am practically hovering above the ground with anticipation for peonies to be in season. Look at their soft little heads, i just want to bite into one. Guess I'll have to wait, fingers crossed they turn up by the end of this month. Hurry up man, IM HUNGRY!

i borrowed the picture below from Design Sponge. while i was on their site, i spotted a recipe for red velvet cake. Maybe i'll whip one of those up while im waiting for my peony sandwiches. Recipe here - Waldorf Astoria $400 Red Velvet Cake



Somehow, while I was googling peony photos, this photo popped up. How could i not share it with you. Its no red velvet cake thats for sure, but these guys look pretty darn thrilled anyway


The caption read- Looks so good... Cant wait! even though Ai said "NO", i couldn't wait to take a one bite......She gave me 5 slaps later....... she did her revenge.


Comments

  1. giddyup my little peony friend
    definitely one of my favourite blooms.
    you are so funny, its interestingly cool.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts