should i stay or should i go now?

If you are a serial snoozer like me, then you might be familiar with a little thing called "snooze brain"
Snooze brain makes the worst decisions, it lies to you and makes up terrible excuses, just so you can stay in bed for that little extra minute longer. Does this sound familiar?
"If I just hit snooze for another ten minutes then I can lay in bed and plan todays outfit, then i'll have a shower and then i'll be all set. And the before you know it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your already late for your 9 am meeting. 
So yesterday morning, i hit the snooze button about 5 times, snooze brain told me there was no need to visit the flower markets, he said "you have plenty of flowers already!" 
An hour later I realized... The People NEED ME! I jumped out of bed and went on my merry way. No thanks to you Mr Snooze Brain!!
Please note, snooze brain told me there was no need to wash my hair and instead i could just wear this hat. Snooze brain should go to jail for crimes against fashion!

Please also note, John going in for the reach around, and we only just met!

Comments

  1. i love your blog. i'm a big flower lover so it figures!! i pretty much paint flowers for a living 24/7 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame John for the reach around! He may be an elder statesman, but he's still human!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John must really enjoy that snooze brain inspired hat :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts