Eloping Ears

This here rose reminds me of when I was a kid. Not because one sniff of the flower time travels me back to the age of three where I was carelessly running through a field of roses. No. Simply because when i was a kid, my ears stuck out like 2 stray petals on a rose. 
My ears, they didn't subtly poke out from behind my hair, these things could pick up satellite tv.

Mum and dad decided it was best to get my wingnuts pinned back before we moved to hong kong, they must have known game boys were about to be all the rage, and no one would want to be friends with me because satellite tv wasn't cool no more.

Comments

  1. i was given somd David Austin super fragrant roses on Saturday and i also bought some baby pink spray roses to brighten the house
    HOLLY HIPWELL - you need to come visit my house....its full of ROSES everywhere....i may even change my name by deed poll! to Rose Garland! hahahha!Now wouldn't that be fitting??? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. lADY rOSE gARLAND. pLEASE SEND US SOME PICTURES OF YOUR ROSES! WE WOULD LOOOVE TO SEE THEM! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending pics tomorrow........... Lady Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts