ochids by the sea

Will anyone be participating in orchids by the sea this year?
I only found out about this event today, and I was flicking through the photos online, and thought, man I could win this competition for sure! Grand champion prize of $250 big ones, PLUS sash!   HELLO, PLUS SASH! 
Sadly, according to these RULES stated below. I will not be able to compete, and or win.
rule 4. This show is for growers who are current financial members of the Manly Warringah Orchid Society Inc. and only they shall be eligible to enter. How do i sign up?
rule 6. All exhibits in competitive sections will have been owned and personally grown by the exhibitor for 6 months prior to the show. Obviously, I have been very busy and was unable to do that.

I never thought I would say this... but I think its time I got into competitive flower arranging.

Comments

Popular Posts