Got 20 bucks?


Get the garden looking good and dead just in time for Christmas.  Ozzie drew this, and I think it was inspired by mylees new found love for lawn mowering. shes absolutely crazy about it.

Speaking of blogs, i dont know how or why, but I've started another. Its not like im busy with work every day, getting my nails did,  weighing out the ups and downs of making both my hair and mylees hair platinum blonde and doing the dishes.. BUT, the days are getting longer, which can only mean one thing. More time for the internets. Come and visit...SOON. its not ready yet. while you wait, you can watch this -



Its titled, US in the USA, which is misleading, because I didn't go to the USA. But mylee went, and we look similar. So its the other US (ozzie and mylee the crazy lawn mowerers)

Comments

Popular Posts