the school

Guess who became a teacher on Saturday? I DID! And I'm not even joking. 
The magnificently minded Megan Morton asked me to host the first ever class at the school so cool its not even open yet  - "The School"


On the agenda? Flower Bombs of course! Thirty Three style mafia representatives / explosive technician beginners made their way out to interior mega heaven located in Rosebery to clink champagne glasses and get bombdiggity. Of course I didnt take any photos because I was being being a TEACHER, so I have borrowed this teaser image from Vivian of ish and chi


I will be sharing more about the classes and the school shortly, but I just had to share this jazz hand worthy excitement with you immediately. 
PS- Loooooook!

Register your interest now at The School - www.theschool.com.au 

Class timetable will be going live this week! Are you thinking about batman right this minute? I am.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts