I WANT YOU


Wedding season is upon us and my fingers are prickled with thorns and my nose is full of floral fragrance. A new studio is on the horizon and bookings are clogging up my diary. 
I need a wing man. Or to be a little more accurate - a fellow flower enthusiast. 
Im seeking an intern to work through the summer with me. Sometimes one day a week. Sometimes three days a week. Sometimes you will be cleaning vases, sometimes you will be making corsages.. Some days you will be sipping champagne and flipping the bird at the law (no one tells us what to do!) And sometimes you will have to come and get mani pedis with me.

Requirements:
Full drivers license.
Own car.
Northern Beaches local (or willing to travel to)
Experienced in some way
Must be hilarious

In return for your good company and precious time spent with me, I will teach you many flowery skillz and you will experience what its like to work on jobs big and small, with a variety of clients across fashion, bridal, editorial and party pants social events. 
Anyone who is interested please send an email to -

holly.hipwell@gmail.com outlining availability and experience. 

Comments

Popular Posts