Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

awkward with orchids

NO NEED TO GET AWKWARD / I'M IN LOVE WITH THE ORCHIDS!
I am totally frothbobbing on orchids at the moment. I cant get enough!
My friend Ange told me about pareidolia - which is when you see things-  the imagined perception of a pattern where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features.. or when the face of jesus was toasted into somones toast - when actually it was just burnt.
Anyway - I see faces in these little beauties and thats why they are my friends.
Orchids for EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!





4 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful. Also, I see faces in stuff all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the face of jesus was toasted into somones toast - when actually it was just burnt hoa khai trương

    ReplyDelete