Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Watsons Bay Hotel

I have just encountered a severe case of heart eruptius. I was scrolling through the blog, revisiting some of my beloved masterpieces when I realised I could not find a photo from Carla & Daniels wedding held at Wastsons Bay Hotel. 
I COULD NOT JUSTIN BELIEBE IT. 

One of the most beautiful couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with... and the evidence...the memories. NO WHERE TO BE SEEN. HOW COULD THIS BE?






PICS BY ITS MY PHOTO

8 comments:

  1. What a glorious hotel this is!! I am in love with this place as everything is so unique here. I would love to get married at a venue like this. I have reviewed some of the wedding venues Los Angeles and hope to get my desired venue soon.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I read and visit this blog its really to good and so informative and i like it this blog.
    i wating for a new post. thanks for sharing
    !!!open and Click on Google Advertiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Plants online from Athelas Plants a plant nursery near battle East Sussex offering a wide range of beautiful Acers tree, Arid Plants, Bamboos, Ferns, Grasses, Palms & Shrubs. Buy online or visit our nursery.

    http://www.athelasplants.co.uk

    ReplyDelete